The holiday season is getting into full swing. Friends and family are gathering; turkeys are thawing; yams are being candied. Soon, the holiday decorations will fill your home (and are already festooned across the malls). Faster than you can shake a snow globe, we will be saying goodbye to 2019, and ringing in 2020. Before that happens, set yourself up to start the new year strong. Mission Critical Training wants to help you greet 2020 already on the path to success.
To help you start 2020 right, Mission Critical Training has some end-of-year deals and bonuses lined up to help you, and your staff, get a lot of bang for your training dollar:
- Free bonus Quick Tip cards – given during all January training center classes!
- Don’t see a class you want? We will add a date in January – with 2 or more people.
- Group Private trainings that run in November or December of 2019, receive free training center class vouchers for training in 2020!
Get the details below, or contact us for more information:
Quick Tips Bonus Cards
Attend any regularly scheduled public or semi-private MCT class in January 2020, and receive 4 bonus Quick Tip cards. Our students have repeatedly told us these cards are invaluable references to keep on hand, helping them utilize what they learn in class and apply it to real world projects. To get your bonus cards, all you have to do is take a class in any MCT training center in the month of January.
Add a Date in January
If you (and at least one friend) want to take a class, but it isn’t on MCT’s public calendar during the month of January, we can hook you up. If you register two or more people (up to 10 max), MCT will add a class to our training center schedule.
- Scheduling is subject to classroom and instructor availability.
- The requested class must not be previously scheduled during January or February of 2020, except in another state.
- The newly scheduled semi-private class cannot be rescheduled, once set.
- Payment for at least 2 registrations is due prior to finalizing the requested new class.
- Registrations are not able to be rescheduled, and are non-refundable.
- If a student misses the class, for any reason, the registration will be considered completed. Retakes are only available for those who attended the originally scheduled semi-private class.
- Registrations may be transferable to another student, for the same class and date, should the registrant be unable to attend.
Group Private training – Class Vouchers
Schedule a private training event to run in November and December 2019, and receive free public class training vouchers. The more private training sessions you schedule, the more vouchers you and your organization can earn. These vouchers can be applied to any class MCT offers on its public training schedule through the end of 2020. The private training must be held during the months of November or December 2019.
Here are how the vouchers are rewarded:
|# of Private classes held in November and/or December||Type||Free training center vouchers earned per class|
|1 to 2||Half day||1 half day vouchers per class|
|1 to 2||Full day||1 full day vouchers per class|
|3 to 4||Half day||2 half day vouchers per class|
|3 to 4||Full day||2 full day vouchers per class|
|5 or more||Half day||2 half day vouchers per class + 1 bonus voucher|
|5 or more||Full day||2 full day vouchers per class + 1 bonus voucher|
- Training Vouchers are valid through December 2020.
- Training Vouchers may be redeemed toward any regularly scheduled public MCT class.
- Training Vouchers may be redeemed toward the registration of longer classes, by paying the balance upon registration. (For example, a Half-day Training Voucher may be used as partial credit toward a full-day class, with the balance due upon registration.)
- Training Vouchers may not be redeemed toward private or semi-private training, organizational development services, or ISD services.
- Training Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash, nor are they refundable.
Set the right tone, now, for a year of achievement and success ahead! Register for public training center classes online, or contact our sales office for more information, including private group training and scheduling semi-private classes, at (303) 900-0850 in Colorado, (602) 955-7787 in Arizona, or firstname.lastname@example.org.