Host a private class in your office for your employees and minimize the time and cost of training. Maximize the return by customizing content to your company’s needs.
In a private setting, we can build custom materials and topics that address your business’ specific objectives or we can run the ready-to-go classes on this site.
Generally for groups of 5 or more, private training classes are less expensive than seats in a public class.
Standard Team Building Topics
Private training classes can customized to cover your specific topics and questions.
Much like building a structure, building a team can be perilous and pitfall-prone. Successful team building requires a firm foundation of trust, consensus and sharing.
This class teaches the important skills of building cohesiveness among coworkers and orienting a team’s efforts toward a common goal. Come away with valuable skills for improving teams– both those you are a part of and those that you lead.
Training Class Goal
Team Building as a Central Management Technique
Teams do not build themselves. Managers need specific skills to get everyone working together and trusting each other. This class will help managers learn how to:
- Build rapport and resolve conflict
- Understand team dynamics and respective roles
- Manage competition and cooperation with teams
- Create a cohesive identity with total buy-in
There are no requirements to attend this course
Team Building Training Topics
- Building team identity – the importance of team identify and how to build cohesiveness through it
- The importance of teams – understanding the benefits of team vs individual performance; evaluating how team involvement can increase quality of performance over solo projects
- Team dynamics – understanding the different roles that develop in teams, how people work together, how decisions and consensuses are made, competition and behaviors
- Team trust – the importance of trust among team members and how to build it within a team; how to rebuild it after it has been breached
- Team consensus and decision making – The importance of team consensus and how to get it as well as the different decision options within groups and how to identify and deploy each
- Sharing feedback – how to give good feedback in a team and ensure you are actively involved in team feedback
- Resolving team conflict –Identifying constructive and destructive conflict
- How to resolve conflict within a team and the various conflict management styles.