Effectively training with Microsoft PowerPoint can be a challenge. Learn the tips and tricks we use to keep the audience engaged and interested in the presentation to increase comprehension of the material.
Training Class Goal
Students existing this class will have intermediate and advanced PowerPoint skills for creating effective training presentations.
Foundational PowerPoint skills, including the ability to build a simple slide show.
- Creating captivating presentations with audio files, AVI files, and Microsoft animated pictures
- Action buttons
- Slide builds for interactive presentations
- Custom animation paths and orders
- Hiding slides
- Linking slides
- Slide master formatting
- Designing handouts
- recording timing
- Notating slides during presentations
- Notes pages
- Package for CD
- Tips for professional presentations
- Microsoft Producer add-in
- Creating web pages