Host a private class in your office for your employees and minimize the time and cost of training. Maximize the return by customizing content to your company’s needs.
In a private setting, we can build custom materials and topics that address your business’ specific objectives or we can run the ready-to-go classes on this site.
Generally for groups of 5 or more, private training classes are less expensive than seats in a public class.
Standard Interviewing Skills for Managers Topics
Private training classes can customized to cover your specific topics and questions.
In this employers’ market, you may have a wealth of talented candidates to choose from; but that doesn’t necessarily mean you can easily attract, screen and select the best for your company. Help your company build the most efficient, productive and creative workforce possible when you acquire the knowledge and professional skills to find, interview and hire.
Interviewing Training Goals
- Prevent the costs of turnover, including new search expenses, training and production downtime of new employees, additional payroll taxes and reduced morale
- Increase productivity by choosing the candidate that is willing and able to do the job
- Prevent expensive litigation when you attract and screen candidates and ask questions that are in compliance with EEOC
- Build employee loyalty from the first interview
- Make better hiring decisions when you get more information from the candidates and their references
- Improve teamwork by selecting candidates that fit your company culture
There are no prerequisites for this course
Interviewing Training Topics
- How to identify what you need and want in a candidate
- Where to find talented candidates
- Legal restrictions, anti-discrimination laws affecting the hiring process; appropriate questions to ask and what not to ask to avoid litigation
- How to get more information from the candidate with behavioral interviewing techniques
- How to check references to verify information
- How to make the offer to ensure understanding