PowerPoint Advanced – Making Things Move!
Class Price: $235
What’s included – a $1,150 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Workshop – get 1on1 help from an instructor on your own work projects to help you apply what you learned, up to 6 months after the class
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Quick Tip sheet – color reference card with the top tips from class
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
This course is all about adding movement to your presentations. Learn how to add advanced animation techniques, incorporate Videos and sound, and add interactive action buttons. For users who frequently build PowerPoint presentations, it is important to give them a professional polish, as well as to learn the techniques to keep your audience engaged. Wow your audience with interesting animations and engaging custom graphics. This class includes ample interactive activities to enable you to be sure you have mastered each lesson. This class includes ample interactive activities to enable you to be sure you have mastered each lesson. Our skilled educators will be on hand throughout the course to lead you to a thorough understanding of Advanced PowerPoint skills, as well as to answer all of your questions, all in the comfort on one of state-of-the-art training centers in Denver or Phoenix.
Training Class Goal
Students exiting this class will be able to build effective, interesting PowerPoint presentations that use the advanced features of the program to add animation aspects. This Advanced PowerPoint class will teach students to fully customize their presentations, with custom color schemes and templates. Students will also learn to use custom shapes, charts, and advanced animations. Additionally, students will learn to create builds, and add audio to their presentations. Students will also learn how to create self-running presentations.
Students who take this course should possess foundational PowerPoint skills, and have experience building presentations.
- Creating custom color schemes
- Adding a background fill effect
- Editing the slide master
- Activating a placeholder
- Formatting bullets and titles
- Using a template
- Adding an Action Button to the Master
Custom Shapes and Text Animation
- Animating text
- Multiple text boxes
- Reshaping placeholders
- Custom motion paths
- Animating shapes
- Image layering
- Animating shape
- Animation settings
Builds Versus Animation
- Image layering animation
- Adding WordArt
- Combining AutoShapes and WordArt
- Animating shapes
- Adding a chart as a picture
- Creating builds
- Adding an Excel chart
Video and Audio
- Adding a video file
- Microsoft animations
- Adding and adjusting audio clips
- Right-Click slide show menu
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Timing the presentation
- Custom shows
Mission Critical’s Advanced PowerPoint Training course, offered in both Phoenix and Denver, will help you give your presentations the pizzazz and polish to keep your audience hanging on every word and image.
Live & In-Person
All of the classes on this page are taught by live instructors who are present in the classroom.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more