Adobe Photoshop Part 2 Training in Denver & Phoenix
Our Adobe training in Denver & Phoenix delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
Class Price $410
In this course, you will identify and use raster and vector drawing and painting tools to create and edit images. You will also apply masks to hide and show image layers, filters to create special effects, and layer styles to create layer effects. You will utilize smart objects, layer comps, actions, and batch processing to streamline workflow. You will create and edit video, and animate graphics in your videos.
- Draw images by using raster tools such as brushes, stamps, erasers, and gradients.
- Create visuals by using vector tools such as the pen, shape, and type tools.
- Create special effects and streamline workflow by using advanced layer tools such as masks, filters, layer styles, smart objects, and layer comps.
- Streamline your workflow with actions and batch processing.
- Create videos and animate graphics within your videos.
Prerequisites: Photoshop Part 1
Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Create Gradients
- Use Tool Presets
Working with Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Use the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Type Special Effects
Using Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Use Filters to Apply Special Effects
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Use Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
- Utilize Layer Comps
- Create and Use Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
Creating and Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titling, and Animations to Video
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more