Effective Business Communication
Class Price: $450
What’s included – a $980 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Effective Communication can lead directly to improvement in your self-confidence, career, relationships, and your entire life’s quality. Effective business communication training can help you be more effective at work, ensure your points come across correctly, and help you create stronger work relationships. In this business communication class you will learn how to be effective when communicating at work to generate the results you want.
Training Class Goal
In the Effective Business Communication class you will learn how to be more effective in your communications while at work by refining your skills in:
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Viewing the world from another’s perspective
- Intuition in conversations
- Creating a positive interaction even in negative situations
Do you have a hard time saying “No”? Or are you too assertive and tend to alienate others? This business communication training will help you learn how to diplomatically learn to say “No” and how to be assertive without being a steamroller.
Can it be difficult to get to the root of people’s needs or desires in a conversation? This course will help you learn how to get to the main issues that others may have a hard time communicating.
None – this class is useful for anyone working in business that wants to improve their communication skills at the office.
- The need for effective communication
- Understanding other’s perspectives
- How to probe and paraphrase
- Listening skills
- The difference between what is said and what is heard
- Body language and mastering non-verbals
- How to deliver an effective message
- Working through a negative image
- Positive Assertiveness
- Expressing your No
- Preventing problems
- Negative vs positive interactions
- Dealing with Negative feelings
The Effective Business Communication class will help you learn how to be more effective in your message, and how you deliver it. Get more positive results and reactions from others when you communicate with them. Come away from your conversations feeling more satisfied with the information you received, the information you communicated, and the results achieved.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more