Effective Business Communication
What’s included – a $900 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Effective Communication leads directly to improving your self-confidence, career, relationships, and overall quality of life. Hence, great business communication training will inevitably lead to being more effective at work. Furthermore, ensuring your points come across correctly can foster the creation of stronger work relationships. In this business communication class, you will learn how to be more effective at work, and also generate the results you’re looking for.
Training Class Goal
You will learn to be more effective in delivering your message by refining your skills in:
- Verbal communication
- Non-verbal communication
- Viewing the world from another’s perspective
- Intuition in conversations
- Creating a positive interaction even in negative situations
Do you have a hard time saying “No”? Maybe you wonder if you’re too assertive and tend to alienate others. This business communication training will teach you how to diplomatically say “No”. Rather than resorting to agreeing only to avoid being rude, you can remain confident and assertive, while not being a steamroller.
Sometimes it can be difficult to get to the root of people’s needs or desires in a conversation? This course will also teach you how to interpret the messages that others may be having a hard time communicating.
None – This class is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their communication skills and effectiveness.
- The need for effective communication
- Understanding the perspectives of others
- How to probe and paraphrase
- Listening skills
- What is said vs what is heard
- Body language and mastering non-verbals
- How to deliver an effective message
- Working beyond a negative image
- Positive assertiveness
- Expressing your No
- Preventing problems
- Negative vs positive interactions
- Dealing with negative feelings
The Effective Business Communication class will teach you how to be more effective in delivering your message. Along with your new skills, you will also begin to notice more positive reactions coming from others when you communicate with them. You’ll walk away from your daily interactions feeling more confident and satisfied with the experience.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more