Security Training in Denver & Phoenix
Identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
- Identify the need for security.
- Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more.
- Secure your use of the Internet.
This course is also designed for you to prepare for the Certified CyberSAFE credential. You can obtain your Certified CyberSAFE certificate by completing the Certified CyberSAFE credential process on the CyberSafeCert.com platform following the course presentation.
Experience with the basic use of conventional end-user technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers, cell phones, and basic Internet functions such as web browsing and email.
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering
Identifying the Need for Security
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect Your Data
- Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely
Using the Internet Securely
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more