Conflict Management Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $450
What’s included – a $980 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Conflict in the workplace can damage a team’s ability to work together, cause stress and ultimately hurt productivity. The Conflict Management training course will help you in dealing with conflict to help you create stronger and more positive work relationships. You will learn what causes conflict, your personality and triggers, how to better understand others, and how to get to the heart of a problem to solve conflict.
Training Class Goal
In the Conflict Management class you will learn how to mitigate conflict by learning what causes conflict, how to avoid it, and how to address it when it does arise.
None – this class is useful for anyone working in business who wants to improve their communication skills at the office.
- Understanding what causes conflict
- Conflict triggers and behaviors to avoid
- Understanding your personality
- Communication styles
- Mitigating conflicts
- Focusing on behavior and events
- Understanding behaviors
- Understanding others
- Understanding another’s perspective
- Identifying points of agreement and disagreement
- Prioritizing the areas of conflict
- Benefits of confrontation
- The 3 F’s to get to the heart of the problem
Our classes are taught in a face-to-face, live, instructor led environment in Denver and Phoenix. Or we can come to your location for a group training. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more