There is more to Acrobat than just the reader. Learn to use all of the tools to create and edit your own documents.
Training Class Goal
Students exiting this class will have the skills to create, edit, and publish documents using Adobe Acrobat.
Basic computer skills.
Navigation and Views
- Accessing toosl and tabs
- Getting around in the software
- 4 methods to convert documents to PDF
- Headers and footers
- Security settings
- Creating bookmarks
- Editing, copying and deleting text
- Adding and organizing pages
- OCR conversion
- Reviewing and markups
- Creating and summarizing e-mail reviews for multiple people
- Searching PDFs
- Read Out Loud feature
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more