Access Basic Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $410
What’s included – a $900 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
This Access training in Denver & Phoenix covers basic concepts in Microsoft Access and teaches foundational skills for building a database.
Training Class Goal
Students will come from this class feeling confident in designing a simple Access database or making changes to an existing one.
Intermediate computer skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Design versus Datasheet View
- Database wizard
- Creating simple databases
- Creating tables
Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Adding records
- Sort and filter records
- Modifying field names
- Deleting and inserting fields
- Creating basic queries
- Sorting and Filtering Queries
- Modifying query results
- Operations in Queries
- Using Calculators
- Creating basic forms
- Using forms to find, sort, and filter records
- Creating reports through the report wizard
- Adding controls
- Enhancing the appearance of a report
- Printing a report
- Organizing report information
- Formatting reports
Our Basic Microsoft Access Training class in Denver and Phoenix will let you begin to build and manage databases, with a strong foundation upon which to build your skills.
Live & In-Person
All of the classes on this page are taught by live instructors who are present in the classroom.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more