Microsoft Access Advanced
This class covers advanced concepts in Microsoft Access and is designed for students with significant Access experience.
Class runs for 1.5 days. From 8AM-4PM on day one and from 8AM-12PM on day two.
Access Advanced Training Class Goal
Students will come from this class feeling confident with the advanced features in Microsoft Access and will be able to develop complex detailed databases.
Familiarity with creating databases in Microsoft Access.
- SQL and Access
- Writing SQL statements
- Attaching SQL queries to controls
- Creating Crosstab queries
- Creating parameter queries
- Using Action queries
- Creating, running, and modifying macros
- Attaching macros to the events of database objects
- Creating macros to provide user interaction
- Creating macros that require user input
- Creating the AutoKeys and AutoExec macros
- Creating macros for data transfer
- Importing objects
- Exporting objects
- Interacting with XML documents
- Linking Access objects
Importing, Exporting, and Linking
- Optimizing resources
- Protecting databases
- Setting options and properties
- Navigation and tabbed forms
- Splash screens
- Read-only forms
- Hyperlink fields
- Working with Outlook 2007 or later
Live & In-Person
All of the classes on this page are taught by live instructors who are present in the classroom.
Retake any public class up to 6 months after original class date....Read more
Interactive classes allow you to immediately try out new skills....Read more
Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way....Read more
Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention....Read more