Excel Dashboards Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $410
What’s included – a $1,500 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Workshop – get 1on1 help from an instructor on your own work projects to help you apply what you learned, up to 6 months after the class
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Quick Tip sheet – color reference card with the top tips from class
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Whether you need to crunch numbers for sales, inventory, information technology, human resources, or other organizational purposes and departments, the ability to get the right information to the right people at the right time can create a powerful competitive advantage. Learn how to create dashboards in Excel that allow you to extract actionable organizational intelligence from your raw data, and present it in a visual format that enables decision makers to view key trends and conclusions at a glance.
Training Class Goal
This class will cover the steps necessary to create an interactive Excel Dashboard, with visual displays that pull from spreadsheet tables of data.
Understanding of Excel fundamentals including formatting, navigation, basic formulas, basic functions. Students should be comfortable with creating basic charts.
Creating Advanced Formulas
- Use Range Names in Formulas
- Use Specialized Functions
Automating Workbook Functionality
- Apply Data Validation
- Work with Forms and Controls
Applying Conditional Logic
- Use Lookup Functions
- Combine Functions
Visualizing Data with Basic Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
Advanced Charting Techniques
- Use Advanced Chart Features
- Create Sparklines
Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTables Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by using Slicers
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.