Advanced Visio Training
Class Price: $250
What’s included – a $1,180 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Workshop – get 1on1 help from an instructor on your own work projects to help you apply what you learned, up to 6 months after the class
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Quick Tip sheet – color reference card with the top tips from class
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
While Visio is a powerful application for graphically organizing complicated data and ideas, we can get inadvertently messy as we try to diagram large amounts of information. The resulting tangle can be an indecipherable mess. Learn to avoid Visio spaghetti with the advanced tools of Microsoft Visio. Mission Critical’s Advanced Visio Training class can make you a master of this powerful application. You will learn in the comfort of one of our state-of-the-art training centers in Denver and Phoenix. Our highly skilled educators will be on hand, in the classroom, to answer all of your questions, while leading you to a full understanding of the subject matter. All Mission Critical courses include ample hands-on activities, so that you can be sure that you have mastered every lesson of this Microsoft Visio class.
Training Class Goals
Students exiting this Microsoft Visio training course will have the skills to develop complex Visio diagrams using all of the features of Microsoft Visio. They will be able to fully customize diagrams and shapes to meet their specific real world needs, and be able to employ advanced chart styles. Students will learn how to create layers, draw scales, and use advanced diagramming techniques, such as dimensioning. Students will also learn how to integrate Visio with other Microsoft Office programs.
Students entering this Advanced Microsoft Visio training course should already possess basic Visio skills, such as navigation, using stencils, and creating basic diagrams.
- Creating projects and schedules
- Integrating Visio with other Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint presentations, Word, Outlook)
- Drawing scales
- Precision techniques
- Custom shape design
- Shape behavior and events
- Custom stencils
- Blog diagrams
- Flow charts
- Advanced organizatinal charts
- Network diagrams
- Website maps
- Customizing templates & shapes
- Storing data in shape properties
Become a master of diagramming with a Mission Critical Training Advanced Visio class, in both Denver and Phoenix.