Risk Management Training in Denver & Phoenix
Learn how to mitigate risk, control it, and create risk management plans that can be applied to whatever you are managing.
Class Price: $810
Training Class Goal
Risk Management for Everyone. Whether you are running a project, a company, a department or keeping your organization in compliance for Risk and Safety Issues, there is one standard for all of these Situations: ISO 31000. The Project Management Institute (creators of the PMP certification) based their Risk Standard on this as well.
This class is suitable for anyone who manages people, projects or tasks and wants to reduce and manage risk. This includes individuals from every department in a company.
- The six-step process all professional Risk Managers use.
- The one simple formula that is the key to all Risk Management.
- The best technique to assure that you capture the most possible Risk Issues in advance.
- The special techniques that professional Risk Managers use to keep their job manageable.
- The most common response strategy that Professional Risk Managers use.
You will have the opportunity to master:
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Prioritization
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Monitoring and Control
- Multiple Risk Management
Class attendees will work a case where they develop a complete Risk Management Plan as their key work output for the class. The format followed is consistent with that in use by every major corporation in the U.S., The Department of Homeland Security and most governments in the world. It is also consistent with the approaches of the insurance and finance industries, as well as accepted safety policy approaches world-wide. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.