Public Speaking Level 1 Training in Denver & Phoenix
What’s included – a $900 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Does the thought of giving a presentation cause you anxiety? Public speaking is a skill that can be developed through training. In our public speaking courses you will develop the skills you need to communicate with conviction, clarity and confidence. The Public Speaking Level 1 Communication Training in Denver & Phoenix will teach you presentation skills to help you master the basics in learning how to enhance your own natural speaking style, organize your information, overcome fear, and create a polished presentation.
Training Class Goal
With the public speaking level 1 class, you will learn the components of an effective presentation and how to put together the pieces of your content to deliver a memorable speech. This course gives you all of the details on laying the foundation for a solid presentation. It will show you how to prepare for your audience, how to grab their attention, and how to ensure you are delivering content that is impactful for your audience. It will also give you techniques to overcome your fear and be more comfortable when presenting. This public speaking course will help you:
- Gain confidence and ease when presenting to an audience
- Understand your audience
- Communicate clearly and persuasively
- Understand how to organize your information for high impact
- Know how to start and end a presentation effectively
- Learn how to deal with nerves
Students will create their own presentation during the course and practice components of it, as well as view and analyze their presentations via recordings during the class.
There are no prerequisites for the course
- Common myths of presentations
- Create an audience profile and set presentation parameters
- Develop clear content that addresses audience expectations
- Develop the body and content of a presentation
- Create powerful introductions
- Control and manage fear
- Create impactful introductions and closings
- Developing a strong presence
- Preparing the environment
Our public speaking classes and courses will help you learn how to create a presentation and deliver it in an effective, profession and engaging way. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.