Project Advanced Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $450
What’s included – a $980 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
As projects get more complicated, keeping all of your ducks in a row gets more challenging. Microsoft Project has the advanced tools to help you keeping your resources organized and the project on track. This Project Advance Training class covers the advanced concepts in Microsoft Project for designing more complex and comprehensive Microsoft Project plans. You will be able to update and adjust project plans as circumstances change, integrate other Microsoft resources into your project, and create visually impactful reports as your project progresses. This Advanced Project training will take place in one of state-of-the-art training centers in Denver and Phoenix, where our knowledgeable educators will be on hand, in the classroom with you, to answer your questions and help you attain a full understanding of the material. You will complete plenty of interactive activities to ensure you have mastered each lesson.
Training Class Goal
Students exiting this Microsoft Project Advanced class will have skills in using advanced Project features to design complex and extensive Microsoft Project plans. Students will understand how to import information to Project plans, as well as export data from the project into Excel. They will be able to update plans as projects progress, and manage the ongoing budget. Students will learn to create and customize visual reports to display project data. Students will also be able to create project template, as well as share resources across multiple projects.
Students entering this advance Project training course should have basic experience and understanding of Microsoft Project and possess project management skills.
- Import project information
- Export project plan data into Excel
- Copy a picture of the project plan information
Updating a Project Plan
- Enter task progress
- Enter overtime work
- Split a task
- Reschedule a task
- Filter tasks
- Set an interim plan
- Create a custom table
- Create a custom report
Managing Tasks in a Project Plan
- Update cost rate tables
- Group costs
- Link documents to a project plan
Reporting Project Data Visually
- Create a visual report
- Customize a visual report
- Create a visual report template
Reusing Project Plan Information
- Create a project plan template
- Create a custom view
- Make custom views available to other project plans
- Share resources
- Create a master project
Our Microsoft Project Advanced training course , in both Phoenix and Denver, will give you the tools to confidently manage even the most complex projects. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.