Advanced Project Management Training in Denver & Phoenix
Take your Project Management skills to the next level by learning the formal skills needed for larger assignments in our Advanced Project Management class
Class Price: $810
What’s included – a $1,670 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Training Class Goal
You will have the opportunity to work in a team to set up and manage a complete Project right in the classroom, without the use of specialized software or techniques.
You have been managing projects for a while, and you know the basics, but feel unprepared for larger assignments. Or perhaps you have received introductory-level training, but want to go deeper. If you are faced with a Project surrounded by great complexity, this session will help you develop your skillset to meet the challenge and improve the quality of every Project and Situation you manage.
- The four factors to consider before launching your Project
- The two factors that you must consider at all times
- Problem-solving – the missing tools in standard Project Management
- Situation Management versus Project Management – what is the difference?
- Risk or Problem? How to tell them apart
- Problem or Decision
- Advanced Risk Management
- How to set up communication for your Project
- Effective Goal-setting
- The eight factors to manage any Situation.
With these tools, you can be prepared to face new Projects and complex situations with a complete systems approach. Additionally, these same tools can be applied to your daily activities. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.