Intro to Project Management Training in Denver & Phoenix
Our Introduction to Project Management training class introduces formal strategies and skills that are essential to managing projects effectively.
Class Price: $750
Learn to Plan and Execute Projects
Though planning is an important part of Project Management, it alone cannot guarantee a satisfactory conclusion. Project Managers must adapt to the inevitable challenges and changes that could derail their projects.
Our Intro to Project Management training class teaches skills in both designing and executing projects, including:
- Controlling risks
- Managing scope creep
- Staying within budget
- Completing projects on time.
Who should attend?
This class is suitable for anyone who needs to have more successful project outcomes. This includes individuals from every department in a company, not just the Project Management Office. Many attendees will not have the title “Project Manager”.
The class is also appropriate for both experienced project managers who have never been exposed to formal approaches and new project managers who want to start their careers in the right direction.
We limit our Intro to Project Management class sizes to 12 participants to ensure that the time our clients invest in training is well spent.
Small classes mean more individual attention, more applicable training, and a better experience.
Prior project management experience is not required for this class.
What can I expect to get out of the class?
Students leaving this class will have a solid foundation of skills to practice project management. The class includes information on the following topics:
- How to lay out a project the simple, professional way
- The Triple Constraints, and why you must use them
- Gantt Charting
- Monitoring & Control
- Conducting effective meetings
- Multiple Project Management
- What to do after the project is launched
- Computer Software Review: which programs to use and when
- Project Management v. Departmental Management; what’s the difference?
- Empowerment; when it works, when it doesn’t, how to make it work for you
- Inspiring and motivating the project team
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.