Access Basic Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $410
What’s included – a $900 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Do you need to build a database and you don’t know where to start? Microsoft Access allows you to build and manage a database to help you gather information, and keep it organized, accessible, and at your fingertips. This Basic Access training class, offered in Denver and Phoenix, introduces the application and its basic concepts, teaching the foundational skills for building a database. Our Access training includes ample hands-on activities, to ensure you have mastered each lesson. Our knowledgeable educators will be with you to lead you to a thorough understanding of the material, and answer all your questions.
Training Class Goal
Students will come from this Access training course feeling confident in designing a simple Access database, or making changes to an existing one. They will possess an understanding of the basic building blocks of a database, such as Fields, Records, and Queries. They will also know how to generate simple reports to put their database information to work for them.
Students who enter this course should possess intermediate computer skills, and have experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Design versus Datasheet View
- Database wizard
- Creating a simple databases
- Creating tables
Working with Table Data
- Modify Table Data
- Adding records
- Sort and filter records
- Modifying field names
- Deleting and inserting fields
- Creating basic queries
- Sorting and Filtering Queries
- Modifying query results
- Operations in Queries
- Using Calculators
- Creating basic forms
- Using forms to find, sort, and filter records
- Creating reports through the report wizard
- Adding controls
- Enhancing the appearance of a report
- Printing a report
- Organizing report information
- Formatting reports
Our Basic Microsoft Access Training class in Denver and Phoenix will let you begin to build and manage databases, with a strong foundation upon which to build your skills. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.