SharePoint Administrator Training in Denver & Phoenix
Our SharePoint Admin Class covers everything you need to know to install, configure, administer and maintain a SharePoint Server.The class covers topics in preparation for Microsoft Test number 70-331.
SharePoint Admin Training Course Objectives
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare for and install Microsoft SharePoint.
- Configure the fundamental service and logical components of a SharePoint implementation.
- Administer SharePoint using the user interface, the command line, and Windows PowerShell.
- Manage content in Lists and Libraries.
- Administer identities and authentication.
- Secure content in SharePoint sites.
- Manage customizations to a SharePoint implementation.
- Configure SharePoint services and applications.
- Configure SharePoint social networking features.
- Manage SharePoint Search.
- Configure farms, servers, service applications, and web applications.
- Install, upgrade, configure, and operate a SharePoint farm.
- Configure high availability and recoverability.
- Monitor and optimize SharePoint performance.
- Understand the differences between on premise and online deployments of SharePoint as well as how to subscribe to and Administer SharePoint Online