Journey to Leadership Course in Denver & Phoenix
What’s included – a $940 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
In our current work environment requires us to become better people – whether leading or following. You will be introduced to 30 proven leadership competencies every leader needs now. Discover the ability to recognize and lead yourself, others, and teams using these applicable competencies every day.
The Leadership Competencies are concrete, practical and immediately applicable. This tested competency model and assessment has been around for 25 years with continual updates to move you forward into the future. This class will be very interactive, and no one will be bored. The theme for this class is fun and innovative – everyone will relate! Thus far, 1000’s have benefited using these competencies in the U.S. Canada, Europe and Australia.
This intensive and fun session will provide you with an honest measure of your current leadership strengths and weaknesses, and how your behavior impacts others. We’ll move beyond the competency basics to concentrate on applying them to build trust, manage difficult discussions, enhance team performance and lead for long-term success. Yes, the power to lead effectively is within your grasp – join us!
Throughout the program, you’ll be busy with group discussions, reflective exercises, activities, and complete a Leadership Competency assessment to deepen your understanding of self and how to apply the competencies effectively with others.
Training Class Goals
- Assess your baseline for leadership competencies
- Apply the competencies in practical work situations
- Transfer the competencies as usable tools to the workplace
- Action plan application of competencies to real work situations and personal life
There are no requirements to attend this class.
- The leadership skills, characteristics and values necessary for top leaders
- Assess your baseline leadership competencies
- How leading differs from managing
- Leadership, Followership and Team Member
- Practice applying leadership competencies
- Feedback from peers and instructor
- Action Planning to continue developing on your leadership competencies
- Instructor shares resources to support your on-going leadership efforts
Leadership Training is a critical component to being a successful business person and manager. Leadership is a skill that can be developed with the right training. This course will give you the toolbox of critical things you will need to get you started. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.