Influence and Persuasion Training in Denver and Phoenix
Class Price: $250
What’s included – a $600 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Persuasion is not just about getting people to take an action, its about getting people to believe the action you want them to take is their own idea and the best action to take. In this course we will learn how to use influence and persuasion to get people behind our ideas.
Training Class Goal
In the Influence and Persuasion class you will learn the triggers and techniques you can use to get others to see your perspective, agree with your ideas, and how to point them toward the actions you want them to take.
None – this class is useful for anyone working in business that wants to improve their persuasion and influence skills at the office.
- The difference between Persuasion vs Negotiation
- Why do we need Influence and Persuasion?
- The 7 triggers that influence our actions and how we can employ them for our own use in persuading others
- Using Reciprocation to influence others
- How Contrasting can persuade others to your ideas
- How a need for Commitment drives behaviors and how to leverage it
- Using Socratic Coaching techniques to get others to think your idea is their own
- How we can use the influence of Social Proof
- The importance of Liking and Familiarity in persuading others
- How to create Power and Authority for influence
- Using Scarcity to drive action
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees and offered in one of our training centers or for private group training at your location.