Clifton StrengthsFinder by Gallup Workshop in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $300
What’s included – a $600 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy workbook – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
This Clifton StrengthsFinder by Gallup workshop will give you the opportunity to learn your strengths and personal capabilities based on the Clifton Strengthsfinder assessment. Learn how to maximize your strengths, develop stronger relationships, build the right team, and determine opportunities to partner and understand others better.
Training Class Goal
In the Strengthsfinder workshop you will learn to:
- Understand Who You Are. Giving you a new lens on your professional and personal capabilities. Great leadership starts with self-awareness and builds on it. Develop stronger relationships as you gain additional self-awareness.
- Maximize Your Strengths. Help you to see if your current situation is even really utilizing your talents. Identify how you can best leverage your strengths. Unlocks unprecedented understanding of who you are and what you can accomplish with your natural talents.
- Build the Right Team. Having the ability to see the talents of your entire staff. As a leader and a team, understanding team results will give everyone a powerful lens, determining opportunities to partner and understand each other better.
Studies Show People Leveraging Their Strengths are:
- 6x More Engaged/Doing what you do best
- 7.8% More Productive
- 3x Higher Quality of Life
None – ***All participants are required to have completed their Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment at least five days before the session. In-depth details will be provided via email and eBook after class registration.
- Don Clifton’s StrengthsFinder
- Understanding your individual strengths
- Positioning; What it all means
- The Four Domains
- Balconies & Basements
- Name, Claim & Aim Your Strengths
- Team Dynamics & Discussion (more applicable to specific teams, but will customize)
- Next Actions
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.