Introduction to Agile Project Management Training
Class Price: $450
What’s included – a $980 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
For projects in which the requirements are continuously changing, you may need a more proactive project management approach such as Agile. This Project Management training in Denver and Phoenix represents an overview of Agile Project Management. It provides Agile project management principles and how to use Scrum to manage projects. This course does not make use of any project management software application, but instead focuses on the conceptual underpinnings that students must know in order to apply Agile techniques to manage projects.
Training Class Goal
Learn key Agile values, principles and methodologies. Learn the Scrum methodology and process. Understand how to apply these techniques to projects and critical success factors when implementing Agile.
A good understanding or work background in project management.
Getting Started with Agile Project Management
- Overview of Agile
- Describe the Values of Agile
- Describe the Principles of Agile
- Identify Methodologies of Agile
Using the Scrum Methodology
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Implement the Scrum Process
Managing Projects with the Scrum Methodology
- Estimating a Scrum Project
- Track Scrum Projects
- Communication in Scrum Projects
- Best Practices to Manage Scrum
Understanding Critical Success Factors to Implement Agile
- List Risks in Agile Projects
- Myths About Agile
- List the Challenges in Agile
- List the Benefits of Agile
Get foundational skills to manage your projects the Agile way, with the Introduction to Agile Project Management from Mission Critical Training in either Denver or Phoenix. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees, with live, face-to-face, instructor led training.