Comprehensive Project Management Training with PMP Prep
A highly interactive workshop that explores project management knowledge, tools, and techniques for successful on-the-job application.
Class Price: $2,700
Includes workbook, templates, prep book, practice test and PMBOK. 35 applicable credits for PMP and CAPM certification
- Results-oriented approach for successful project management
- Duplicate processes for consistent success
- Practical tools for immediate on-the-job application
- Confidence to implement project management best practices
- Understanding of strengths and weaknesses for exam preparation
- Effective management of people, scope, deadlines and budget
Who should attend?
Managers, project leads, sponsors, key project contributors, business analysts, consultants, contractors, stakeholders, and other professionals contributing to development of a
project or the success of a corporate goal.
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Project Environment
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Application of PM Tools
- Practice Exam
- PMP Preparation Tips
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.