SharePoint Level 3 Training in Denver & Phoenix
Class Price: $450
What’s included – a $980 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Our SharePoint Level 3 provides advanced level training that allows the site editor to add complex functionality to their SharePoint sites, with out-of-the-box components. If you are the company or departmental site manager, you are looking to improve your skills as a SharePoint designer/consultant, or you want to learn different concepts for building dynamic SharePoint sites, then our SharePoint Level 3 class is for you. This course includes plenty of interactive activities to make sure you have mastered each lesson. Our knowledgeable instructors will be on hand to answer questions and lead you to a thorough understanding of the subject matter.
Training Class Goal
Learn more advanced features that a site manager and editor would use in creating dynamic company sites. Learn how to edit and configure more advanced webparts, how to create app templates, and view settings to customize content by audience targets. Use lookup content and filtered columns to make accessing data easier. Learn about Document Sets to better organize and access documents in a library.
Familiarity with all content covered in the SharePoint Level 1 and Level 2 classes. We highly recommend taking the SharePoint Level 1 class in either Phoenix or Denver, before taking this class.
- Site Hierarchy
- Site Collection Settings
- Site Collection Reports
- Complex Calculated Columns
- Filtered Columns
- Lookup Content Types
- Using Lookup Content Types in Lists
- Creating App Templates
- Adding File Content Types to Libraries
- Document Sets
- Custom Permission Groups
Complex Web Parts
- Summary Links
- Connecting Multiple Web Parts
- Classic vs. New Look
- Audience Targeting
- Mobil Devices
Our SharePoint Level 3 class in Denver and Phoenix, will give you an advanced site power user and editor training in this important website application. It will expand on skills needed to manage and edit a SharePoint site. Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.