Excel Macros Training
Class Price: $250
What’s included – a $1,180 value with:
- Face-to-face, live interactive class
- Retake – allows you to retake the entire class if you need a refresher within 6 months
- Workshop – get 1on1 help from an instructor on your own work projects to help you apply what you learned, up to 6 months after the class
- Lunch & Learn session – choose from different topics to learn something new in the future
- Hard copy training manual – to take notes and take with you for future reference
- Quick Tip sheet – color reference card with the top tips from class
- Just Tips Newsletter subscription – for ongoing monthly tips to help you learn even more!
Excel macros are an excellent tool to help streamline your workflow, and cut down on repetitive tasks. The ability to record macros in Microsoft Excel means that you can easily add macros to your daily work. Learn how to automate your spreadsheets from one of our on-site instructors in both the Denver and Phoenix area training centers.
Training Class Goal
This class will cover the steps necessary to create macros, recording macros, your personal macro workbook and a brief introduction to the VBA Editor that will allow you to edit existing macros.
Understanding of Excel fundamentals including formatting, navigation, basic formulas, basic functions. Students should be comfortable with basic IF statements.
Creating and Editing Macros
- Planning a macro
- Recording macros
- Accessing macros
- Intro to VBA Editor
- Editing an existing macro in the VBA Editor
- Personal Macro Workbook
- Moving a macro to your personal macro workbook
For more advanced macro development view our VBA class. Classes are offered in both Phoenix and Denver.
Our courses are designed specifically for companies and their employees.