Mail merging with Microsoft Outlook can be a challenge, especially if you only use the feature once a year, during the holidays. This webinar will help you dust up your mail merge skills.
Training Class Goal
Students exiting this class will be able to run a successful mail merge using Microsoft Outlook contacts.
Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
Holiday Mailings Webinar Topics Covered
- Tagging Outlook contacts for holiday mailings
- Tying contacts into a Mail Merge data source
- Editing, sorting and filtering contact data in the mail merge document
- Document layout for mail merge letters and labels
- Using merge fields
- Merging to e-mail or printer
- Finding fun holiday card templates online
- Tricks to saving merge documents for future use