Host a private class in your office for your employees and minimize the time and cost of training. Maximize the return by customizing content to your company's needs.
In a private setting, we can build custom materials and topics that address your business' specific objectives or we can run the ready-to-go classes on this site.
Generally for groups of 5 or more, private training classes are less expensive than seats in a public class.
Standard Access�Advanced Topics
Private training classes can customized to cover your specific topics and questions.
This class covers advanced concepts in Microsoft Access and is designed for students with significant experience using Access who would like to take their database skills to the next level.
Access Advanced Training Class Goal
Students will come from this class feeling confident with the advanced features in Microsoft Access and will be able to develop complex detailed databases.
Familiarity with creating databases in Microsoft Access.
Access Advanced Training Topics Covered
Querying with SQL
- SQL and Access
- Writing SQL statements
- Attaching SQL queries to controls
- Creating Crosstab queries
- Creating parameter queries
- Using Action queries
- Creating, running, and modifying macros
- Attaching macros to the events of database objects
- Creating macros to provide user interaction
- Creating macros that require user input
- Creating the AutoKeys and AutoExec macros
- Creating macros for data transfer
Importing, Exporting, and Linking
- Importing objects
- Exporting objects
- Interacting with XML documents
- Linking Access objects
- Optimizing resources
- Protecting databases
- Setting options and properties
- Navigation and tabbed forms
- Splash screens
- Read-only forms
- Hyperlink fields
- Working with Outlook 2007 or later
One on one training fits your schedule, your topics, and your goals because the engagement is tailored to your specific needs. It's the fastest, most convenient way to get up to speed.
One on one training can focus on our pre-developed content or on your list of questions or project. We've helped individuals untie Excel knots, add pizzazz to PowerPoint, and communicate more clearly.
Please contact us for rates and to schedule your session.