Bringing a group of people together and assigning them a task or common goal can result in personality clashes, leadership struggles and stress. In order to have a successful team, individuals must be able to see, understand and appreciate the strengths of each team member, determine as a group how to use these strengths to their best advantage, and then work together to reach their goal.
The Real Colors Team Building Workshop approach is an ideal method for choosing, mixing and motivating team members, so that they will perform at their best in an interactive, supportive, creative, and responsible manner.
We will use the Real Colors Personality Instrument during this workshop. This instrument uses temperament theory to assist individuals in learning more about their natural temperament and the temperament of those around them by distinguishing between four styles.
- Discover their personal strengths and the personal strengths of their team members.
- Understand the intrinsic value that different points of view bring to a team.
- Learn to manage working with all types of team members.
- Understand how to blend a group of individuals into a team.
- Enhance their ability to effectively motivate individuals on a team.
- Learn to coach and facilitate other team members' growth.