Have you just stepped into a new management role? This course provides you with the tools and skills you need to embark on the Management path.
Training Class Goals
- Understand how to create an engaged and motivated team, driven to reach goals
- Create an accountability system to keep employees on track
- Apply effective coaching and feedback strategies that produce results
- Set goals that employees can understand and stick to
- Understand how to deal with employee issues and tools for taking corrective action
There are no requirements to attend this class.
How to lead and inspire your employees
- Creating a vision and mission for your team
How to track and measure employee performance
- Creating accountability
- Performance planning
- Setting SMART Goals
- Understanding where your employees are at and how to develop them based on their needs
- Giving good feedback
Ways to motivate employees
- What is motivation?
- How to reward employees on a minimal budget
- Creating performance/action plans
- Dealing with team conflict
View All Management Classes
- Live Training Live instructors deliver our classes in an engaging and interactive way.
- Hands-on Learning Hands-on interaction, so you can immediately try out your new skills.
- Small class sizes Classes limited to 12 students for more individual attention.
- Class Retakes Retake any public class up to 6 months after your original class date.