When working in PowerPoint you may have a need to make sure that the font(s) used in a presentation are consistent. You can easily find and replace fonts by using the Replace Fonts feature.
To use Replace Fonts:
- From the Home Tab, click the down arrow adjacent to the Replace button.
- Select Replace Fonts.
- The Replace Font dialog box will appear.
- Click the down arrow in the Replace: section to select the font you want to change.
- Click the down arrow in the With: section to select the replacement font.
- PowerPoint will automatically find all instances of the font you are replacing and change it to the new font.