Everyone has an opinion, and wants to share it. Start your own democratic system in the office, with Outlook Voting Buttons
- From a new mail message, click the Options tab.
- In the Tracking group, click Use Voting Buttons.
- Select one of the default voting choices, or click Custom to create your own (separate choices by a semicolon).
- Edit and send the message as you normally would.
- To view the results, click any response or view your original message. You can also open your original email and click on the tracking tab to view all responses together.